Something Special for You
Culinary Creations has something special just for you; our new VIP Cookie of the Month Club! Every month, VIP Club Members will receive a Baker’s Dozen of our very own Culinary Creations Specialty Cookie. These one-of-a-kind cookies are designed by Culinary Students under the guidance of our Director of Culinary Programs. Students will compete for the chance to be selected and the winning cookies will be featured the entire month.
VIP Cookie Club Members Receive:
- Exclusive members-only VIP Culinary Creations Traveler’s Mug
- One Bakers Dozen of the Featured Cookie of the Month*
- 50% off additional Cookie-of-the-Month purchases. Buy as many as you want or as many as you can carry
- a. Complimentary Specialty or House Coffee, or tea for Member and complimentary House Coffee for a guest each visit. Bring your VIP Mug and we will safely take care of the rest.
- 10%-off total sales of any additional culinary delicacies purchased.
Your generous support provides at-risk and special need Students with Culinary Instruction, Certificates, and valuable work experience. Memberships are $50 per month.
*Cookies must be picked up in the store. Please give 24-hour notice of for pickup so your cookies can be fresh from the oven. An alternate cookie can be substituted with 24-hour notice.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (951)319-0627 give pickup notice.
The Director of Culinary Instruction works with Students each month to create a Cookie-of-the-Month. The selected Cookie will be featured all month long.
Bernard L Truax, II (Bernie)
As an Oak Grove Center Benefactor, Bernie has supported Culinary Creations from the very beginning. Bernie’s passion for youth and community have benefitted Culinary and the at-risk youth they serve. Culinary Creations calls the Truax Building home through Bernie’s generous support.